Participant led SDA Robust Housing in Rydalmere NSW
Vista Access Architects have recently certified a Robust home for 2 (two) SDA participants in NSW.
Architect: Anthony Nolan, Kennedy Associate Architects
Builder: Trinity Building
This is a participant led SDA Housing by BlueCHP to provide bespoke style housing for SDA participants.
Some of the unique features include:
- Security Screens on inside rather than outside of the windows with blinds in between
- Swimming pool
- Separate wings for both participants with each having their own private living space as well as a common living space.
- Window panels provided in common use doors so that the carers can see through before they open the door
- Living rooms with 2 points of exits
- Floor heating so participantes can comfortably sit on the ground in winter